How to play:
- Create an account at http://PoolHost.com
- Click “Join” a Pool
- Under “College Bracket Challenge” click “Join Now”
- POOL ID is 53549
- POOL Password is BLG2020
- Once you’ve entered those credentials – it should take you to Baldani Law Group NCAA Pool where you can enter your selections.
- If you’d like to enter multiple brackets, go to “Picks” at the top of your page, then select “Add a Pick Sheet”.
- 1st Place – 70%
- 2nd Place – 20%
- 3rd Place – 10%
- The deadline to enter your bracket is March 19, 2020, at 12:15 pm. If the entry fee is not received by that time, your bracket will be deleted from the pool.
- More than one bracket can be submitted.
- Hard copy brackets cannot be submitted. All brackets must be submitted online via PoolHost.com
- All participants must be 18 years or older
- Round of 64 Games – 1 point each
- Round of 32 Games – 2 points each
- Round of 16 Games – 3 points each
- Round of 8 Games – 4 points each
- Round of 4 Games – 5 points each
- Championship Game – 6 points
- Tiebreaker – Final score of Championship game
- Each bracket is $5
- Entry fees can be dropped off between 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday until the deadline.
- If dropping payment off at the office, cash or check will be accepted
- If you’d like to make an online payment, please click here to pay via PayPal.
- Whether you pay in the office or online, it’s very important to make sure you list the name of bracket entries that you are paying for.